remix culture




remix culture
sep 24 2019
Lucas Bierens

I really like remixing things because it usually brings together automatically recognizable things. Which creates something that has a new and separate idea. Remixing things is also a very good way at effectively visually representing humour. 

What I would put over my babies crib. 
(baby mobile and pills)


 
I love irony and I hate uncomfortable beds. 
(bed frame and cinderblock mattress)

I often think about razors in children's candy. What would you gain from doing that? 
(cereal bowl, spoon and flavoured razor blades)


Funny seniors are the only kind of seniors I like. 
(store front sign attached to coffin)


A table. With a sign on top. 
(male and female washroom sign and table legs)


I think this was inspired by Jeff Koons. Whoops
(mustang and basketball tires)

This might also be a Koons!
(bong and Mickey Mouse balloon)

Does this count as a creature?
(human body and Oscar)

An uncomfortable toilet. 
(toilet, piss and the Chrysler building)

The only sunglasses I like wearing.
(sunglasses and thumbtack attachments)

Love will always trump hate. 
(assault rifle and anti trump slogan)

Comments